Thursday, April 02, 2009

Back

As most of you probably know by now, I have returned from Seattle Washington to Salt Lake City Utah. This move was brought about the end of my employment with Amazon.com, which overall is a mixed blessing - I am with my family again, even if it does mean I'm back in the job market. The house which perpetually refused to sell now acts as a comfort and a shelter since we still have a nice place to live, and all of this comes on the heels of a confirmed diagnosis of McArdle's Disease (which diagnosis had nothing to do with the change in employment - this is all coincidental), a rare form of muscular dystrophy due to glycogen storage (more accurately utilization) complications: I now know far more about the genesis and management of the health complaints I've voiced here in the past, and it is comforting and vindicating.

So now that I can keep myself conscious and operating it's time to roll up the sleeves and get working. My resume is online if anyone knows of any openings in the area (I'm done with relocating) or leads they can toss my way I'd appreciate it.

No comments: